Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who will it be???

Well, if you ask me, this year has not been a great year for Idol. :( I really don't think this years contestants have been anything spectacular. I do think that David Cook has come a long way, and will be successful for sure! David A., was cute in the beginning, and other than a lack of self esteem, he does have a great voice. Jason Castro has a unique voice too, but might have lost a few too many brain cells. Sayesha will do great on broadway! (Sorry...was that a little too Simonish???) :)
Here are our predictions from the Briner household for the 2008 American Idol winner:
Eric - David A.
Johnna - David Cook
Colton - David Cook
Zac - David A.
Ethan - Sayesha (of course...he's always the opposite!)
Dawson - Jason Castro (Just to cover all of our bases!)
We'll see!!!

1 comment:

April said...

What? Not a good year? I have to disagree! I've been a fan this year...although I only like one of the remaining 3. I was a Jason & Brooke fan...sad to see them go. Your comment on Jason's brain cells made me laugh!

Go David Cook!