Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Pirates Life for E! Ethan's 5th Birthday!

What can I say? It was a blast! After doing this same party for Colton and Zac for their 4th and 5th birthdays, we were excited to plan one for Ethan! We visited the Salvation Army, and found a great outfit for about $8! We found some black dress pants, which we zigzag cut, a mens tie for a belt, a ruffled white puffy shirt, and even black shoes! I added gold buttons to the shirt, and also got some red velvet fabric which I made into a vest. I glued on some gold cording, and wore tall red socks, and a red and white striped bandana, and he was set! Captain Ethan was a hit!
We opted for a Pirate bounce house this year. We had never done one before, but everyone was entertained and kept busy!
The kids also searched the yard for gold. (Rocks that I spraypainted gold) And then yes of course a pinata!


What a great way to celebrate Ethan's birthday!!!

No comments: