Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dawson Speaks!


Our little Dawson is now talking more than ever! At 17 months, he is so much fun! Of course he has been talking in his language for a while, and loves pretending to talk on the telephone, but now is on his way to out-talking us all! ;)
His latest words are - "Sit" which he loves to pound on the glass slider and tell Chester. (Chester isn't so thrilled about it.) Or he'll say it as he's running on the couch!! His newest little phrase is "Thank you mom", which really sounds more like "Tankooma". Hey, I'll take what I can get! This morning as he was cuddling with me after he woke up, I asked him like I do every morning if he was ready to eat breakfast, and he sweetly replied, "noooo". Ethan and I cracked up laughing, so of course the word of today is, "noooo"! Oh great!

3 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! And he is getting to be such a big boy. (I added your blog link to mine by the way!)

April said...

I can't believe he is almost a year and a half...where does time go! He is one very cute boy!

Unknown said...

I have loved watching your kiddos grow up. It is always sad when it just might be the last. I am so glad you are enjoying him.