Friday, June 6, 2008

It's not homeade???


I know a lot of you are "gourmet cuisinists", but I just had to share this. Last week I had a Southern Living at HOME party where the hostess made dinner for everyone. Her family owns a restaurant, so I just assumed, her yummy veggie lasagne was a family secret recipe!! Finally, I got the nerve to ask her if I could get the recipe. She laughed, and said...it was Stouffer's! I immediately went to Von's and got it! :) It has a crumbly parm. topping, veggies, that you can tell what they are, and a yummy alfredo sauce! All of the boys loved it too! Now...I didn't say it was low cal...just yummy! It does take 1 hour and 50 minutes to bake frozen, but thawed only 60 minutes. I've also put lasagnes in the crock pot and cooked them that way too!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Unbelievable! That looks great. Thank for the tip. You know I am a tipaholic! Anything that makes my life a little more simple, so I can doing something that has lasting value, is good to me. We hope to see you soon!

Ann-Marie said...

Yummy! That makes me want to cheat on my South Beach diet right now...