Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Broken Dryer Top 10 Lessons Learned

10. Your house can drop 2 degrees by hanging 200 pieces of wet clothes everywhere
9. Hang pieces in the room where they belong
8. Hanging clothes decreases wrinkles
7. You don't know what you've got till it's gone...
6. Ducking under hanging clothes is a workout routine.
5. Air dried towels also exfoliate!
4. No procrastinating to put the clothes away
3. No digging through drawers to find your clothes
2. I never would have made it in the early days!
1. Magically, an $18 part, can turn into a $165 repair bill!

I have survived! The repair man came this morning, and I've never been so excited to hear the hummmm of my dryer! He even removed about $2 in change, and don't even have to listen to a clanking sound!! WOW! I can't wait to do more laundry! ;)

1 comment:

candice said...

You are too funny! I love how you turn some of the most ordinary seemingly boring things into a wonderfully funny post! I hear you about the exfoliating towels... I used to hang our clothes outside to dry and wow are they rough!