Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Paddy's Day at the Briners!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Ok, so I am always up for an excuse for a fun day, and since I am 50% Irish, I decided to embrace my inner Irish lassie. :)
Breakfast was yummy, green pancakes
(nothing like a little artificial coloring to start the day off!)


For lunch, Colton made 4 leaf clover PB & J's


St. Paddy's Dinner ...at the "special" table. :)

Irish Stew & Irish Soda Bread - yum!
(Thanks Michelene for the recipe!)

Rainbow Fruit Salad
(Thanks Jacinda for the great idea!)


And Rainbow cake for dessert!

(The cake didn't come out as cute as Jacinda's, I think I tried to rush cook it, and didn't wait for it to cool...so it's not as pretty as I planned...but all in all, the boys loved it....so that's all that mattered! :) )

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness your stew looks so yummy! The green pancakes just had green food coloring?? Also, I read Jacindas blog and couldnt figure out how to make the rainbow cake! How do you seperate the colors of the batter without them bleeding into eachother???

Unknown said...

Love it! Lots of fun for a fun family!