Monday, March 16, 2009

Notes on Mom by the 3 Briner Boys

I just did this fun little, "How well do you know your mom" questionaire on Facebook. Colton, Zac, and Ethan filled it out...it was funny to see how they answered.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
C- "Play hard" (before games)
Z- "Do school"
E- "Clean up your room"
(All are true)

2. What makes mom happy?
C- "a clean car"
Z- "Roses"
E- "Hugs and kisses"
(All are true)

3. What makes mom sad?
C- "Not getting a present on Valentines Day"
Z- "Not being good"
E- "When I'm not good"


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C- "Being sarcastic"
Z- "Telling jokes"
E- "a cheesy face"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
C- "a tomboy"
Z- "wanted to be a monster truck driver" (true)
E- "like a boy" (that would be a tomboy)
(unfortunately, all are true!)

6. How old is your mom?
C- "35" - he's grounded...I'm 34!
Z- "34"
E- "34"

7. How tall is your mom?
C- "5' 4" "
Z- "5' 4" "
E- "how do you ask a 5 year old this?"
(5 foot, 4 and 3/4")

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C- "go shopping for free"
Z- "go on vacation with us"
E- "workout"
(not sure if I would've put workout on the list...:) )

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C- "clean the house"
Z- "parties"
E- "clean up around the house"
(sad but true)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C- "drums"
Z- "drums"
E- "singing"
(who knew? really not a good singer, and only good at drums on rockband!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
C- "cheering people up"
Z- "cleaning"
E- "rockband drums"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
C- "I'm trying to think of one that I don't get grounded on...not going the speed limit"
Z- "playing playstation"
E- "spelling tyranasaurus rex"
(Colton got it right on!)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
C- "Southern Living at HOME"
Z- "Southern Living"
E- "Sovern Living at HOME, and sell stuff"

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
C- "Lobster"
Z- "Chinese"
E- "salad"
(like all of the above, but chicken enchiladas are my fav)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
C- "She cheers me on at soccer"
Z- "Buying us a wii"
E- "she does my laundry"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C- "Pochahonas"
Z- "Lilo"
E- "the mom on Johnny Test, but you look younger than her"
(Zac is grounded for the Lilo comment!)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
C- "play rockband"
Z- "school"
E- "play cars with me"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
C- "we look alike...black eyes"
Z- "we are both Briner's"
E- "we're in the same family"

19. How are you and your mom different?
C- "you where high heels, I wear tennis shoes"
Z- "your a girl, and I'm a boy"
E- "your a girl, and I'm a boy"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C- "you support me when I am down"
Z- "You gave me life"
E-"cuz I'm your son"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
C- "he takes long naps, so you can clean the house"
Z- "humor"
E- "he kisses you a lot"
(all true...and he's my hottie!)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C- "Hawaii"
Z- "Cancun"
E- "Target"
(true!)

5 comments:

Luke Mundy said...

LOL-- I love seeing the Briner boys setting up on Sunday mornings! You guys are doing a good job!

Ann-Marie said...

That is wonderful! Make sure to print that out and read it to them when they're all grown up. :)

candice said...

Oh Johnna- this is so cute! I love your boys- they are so sweet! My boys may not have been so nice on some of those :-)

andrea said...

Hey Johnna! I found you on Stephanie's blog list! That post has got to be the sweetest thing ever! What creative questions to ask your kids! How sweet are your little boys!

Liege said...

They are so sweet. I love when Colton said he was thinking of an answer that wouldn't get him in trouble.
And I love what you did with you blog. It looks so cute:)