Thursday, March 19, 2009

American Idol Underdog?


This week...on American Idol...really changed my opinions of some of the contestants. True, not all of them are "country" singers, and struggled, but some "made it their own", and really stood out! Matt Giraud was one of them! I was really impressed with him, and love his voice! I hope he does well!
Here are my 2 cents - for what it's worth on the performances this week....
Adam - HORRIBLE!!!! A little scary, and disappointing.
Alexis - She seems to be singing the same type of songs...getting a little boring
Allison - Surprised she was in the bottom 3, but I thought she did ok
Anoop - Not a fan, but did an awesome job this week!
Danny - "He could sing the phonebook"...loved it, as always!
Kris - I think he's sort of an underdog too! I think he's good...but lacks confidence...a little like a puppy dog...cute though! ;)
Lil - This week....so disappointing...I know it wasn't her "type" of song, but I didn't think it even sounded good...and nobody can sing like Martina!
Matt - Great!
Megan - Cool sounding voice...not sure about her little dance she always does...looks a little like the chicken dance.
Michael - I really thought he would do a good job this week, but was unimpressed...I think he'll be gone next week.
Scott - I think he's good, his piano on the group performance...was very impressive!
What did you think?

3 comments:

Liege said...

I think I agree with pretty much every one. Chad and I make fun of Megan's dance too. But Chad can't get passed her sleeve (the tattoo - he hates tattoos).
And I love Adam. I agree that it was weird and kinda creepy this time, but the guy did what he could with country, since he's most definitely not a country singer.
I don't think I have a favorite yet...

Ann-Marie said...

I haven't watched regularly, but I totally loved Matt and Danny.

Unknown said...

Scott is a snore. I cannot watch him anymore. Adam was a wierdo last night and I do not think he will win, however he is dope and I will have his album. There is my penny's worth of nonsense.