Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trip number 10!


Can I just tell you that I do love my job?
For this years Southern Living at HOME Directors Retreat,
we got to go to the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. San Diego is probably my favorite place in CA, and I have always wanted to stay there! How awesome that I got to go for FREE!
We were so spoiled, from the black Towncar with my name in the window that picked me up from the airport...to the lobster tails, spa package, and $150 cash we got...to just name a few!
There is nothing like a totally free trip!


So much fun having girl time with my Colorado girlfriends, Tammy and Rhonda!!

Next stop....Trip number 11...Cancun, MX!!




2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations on earning your trip! Looks like it was wonderful=)

Brittany said...

I am so jealous! Hope you had a blast!