Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Hungy...


Oh, the stories of having a 2 year old....

The day after I got home from San Diego, I was upstairs, and Dawson came up to tell me he was "hungy". He had already had breakfast, and a snack, so I dismissed his request, and went along sorting laundry. He disappeared, and I figured he went to play. About 10 minutes later, he appeared with chocolate on his face. After a quick sniff...confirming it was chocolate, I asked him to show me what he ate....he took my hand, and took me downstairs to show me...this is what I found:








Dawson had got into the drawer and got the scissors out...got the unopened box of Pop Tarts, (normally, we do not have PopTarts in the house, but Eric and the boys saw them on sale while shopping for stocking stuffers for me, and stuck them in my stocking) opened the box, took the pop tart package out, and cut it open! He was so proud of himself...all I could do is laugh! Who knows, maybe I have a future surgeon on my hands! ;)

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Well, you've got to give him credit for being so resourceful!

Unknown said...

Love it! I miss you guys. Let's play soon! I could use some good laughs and relaxation.