Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Merry Christmas!




Christmas was a lot of fun this year! All of the boys were into it this year. I wish I could capture those twinkles, sparkles, and excitement of a child. It truely is a gift!

This year, Eric made a point that I hadn't taken Ethan since he was a baby, and Dawson...well ever...to go see Santa. So, while he had the older boys, I hit the mall 2 days before Christmas. The boys were great, even though it was an hour long wait!

They were really excited...until we got up to Santa.


(At least they weren't crying! :) )


Christmas Eve...everybody got to open jammies...even Mom & Dad!

Christmas Morning
Santa Brought....
Colton - Bow & Arrow with Camo Attire
Zac - Lego Indiana Jones set
Ethan - Geo Trax Airplane set
Dawson - Radio Flier My 1st Scooter & Helmet


Christmas at Grama and Grampa Briner's

Big Wheels for the little boys!

As much fun as the holidays are....I'm glad they're only once a year!!! ;)





1 comment:

Brittany said...

Your family is so adorable!! Are you going to try for a girl??? :)