Monday, November 24, 2008

My baby turns 2!

Well, technically, not until Friday, but today (Thanksgiving 2006) was actually his due date two years ago. On November 28th, 2006, Dawson Tate entered our world! He weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz., and was 21 1/2 inches long. He has been such a blessing, and is full of joy! He brings smiles to everyone, and knows no stranger. He already has picked up his brother, Ethan's wit, and will always have mommy's heart! He still lets me hold him like a baby, and says, "Mommy's baby". (Even though most of the time, he calls me "Babe"!) He loves cars, especially, "Mommy's cool car, Daddy's cool car, and Grama's cool car" as he calls them...and every other white truck and SUV! Even though he is now officially a toddler...he will always be my baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He'll be your baby even when he passes you up and turns 18...that is just the way it is Dawson, sorry. ;)
I love those boys, congrats!!