Thursday, November 6, 2008

God's Love is Everything

Last Sunday, we set the clocks back, and since I had the extra hour, I decided to go for a walk. (with a few jogs :) ) The week before at Peoples Church MOMS group, my dear friend Michelene, shared with her not only her amazing story, but also a worship CD she uses when she runs. I will have to be honest, normally my iPod is full of hip hop music when it comes to exercising, but I downloaded it, and thought I would try it out.

I can honestly say, that walk was the most AWESOME walk I have ever taken. It had been raining the past few days. The clouds were still rolling, and there was a constant sprinkle. Just as I turned the corner, I saw a break in the clouds, and a beautiful rainbow appeared. At the same time, the song, "Your Love is Everything", by Chris Quilala started on my iPod. I can't explain how God moved me during this song! There is nothing like staring at God's beauty in a rainbow, and hearing this song and his promises. Awesome!

Here are the words to the song. And a great reminder...no matter what you go through!

Your Love is Everything
by Chris Quilala
When I'm dry and thirsty Lord,
and I'm crying out for more
I know I can trust in your love
In the darkness in the night
When I'm starving for the light
I know I can trust in your love
You keep no record of my sin
You don't remember all my shame
Your love heals every disease
Your love fulfills my every need
Your love is everything to me
Your love is everything
I will not forget
I won't forget your promises
I will not forget
I won't forget your love
I will not forget
Nothing is impossible
I will not forget!
I will not forget!

2 comments:

Turi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I LOVE It! I am so glad you got to come to MOMS, it meant a lot to have you there. Really, you and Eric were and are rocks for us. We need your friendship. I love that song, too. Isn't that CD great!