Friday, November 21, 2008

"Magical" Birthday!
















This year, for Colton and Zac's birthday (they are only 13 mos. apart), we gave them a choice of having a party, or going to Magic Mountain, and inviting a friend. They chose Magic Mountain!!! It was a blast! Eric and I love roller coasters, but hadn't been since my 25th birthday. (A few years ago :) ) We weren't quite sure how they would do, but thought we would go for it! They boys invited their friend Christian, and his parents joined us. We drove to Valencia for the day, and we had a blast! Colton and Zac had no fear! I was a little worried on the first ride...Goliath...I thought Zac was going to have a heart attack by the look on his face. But, when we pulled back to the gate, he yelled...AWESOME!! I think their favorite ride was the log rides. They got soaked...but went back for more! Happy Birthday Colton and Zac!!!

4 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

SO fun! What a great idea for the older birthday's! Have a great weekend! Love ya, Steph

Unknown said...

Such fun! Maybe we need to do a grown up day trip to Magic Mountain. I would love it and so would Scotty potty!

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

I cannot wait for an excuse to get to Magic Mountain again!!! I love it there!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Colton and Zac too...don't want to leave them out!! What a great way to celebrate!!