Friday, July 18, 2008

Celebrating Georgia!



It's a GIRL!!!


After 7 boys in the family, my sister-in-law Sara, is due with a precious (soon-to-be very spoiled...and loved) baby girl!!


April and I threw her shower last night, and it was so much fun! (Did you notice our matching shirts?) We were not sure about having the shower on a Thursday night, but we had over 20 people! She was so surrounded with love...and pink! :)
The colors of the shower were pink and brown...the colors of her nursery. The favors I did with pink and white polka dot boxes, brown ribbon, and a polka dot label that said..."Sweet as a Peach...Georgia Karlson". Inside was peach flavored jelly bellys.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love everything you do!

I liked your and April's shirts. I just never thought they were a match! Cute girls...