Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yummy!!!

Every year I look forward to baking for the holidays! My favorite recipe is Rocky Road!! It's super easy, and super yummy!!! Here's how:

Johnna's Rocky Road
Ingredients:
*1/2 stick of butter
*1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
*12 oz. chocolate chips
*1 jar of dry roasted peanuts
*1 bag of mini marshmallows
Melt butter on low until fully melted. Add in condensed milk, and then the chocolate chips until melted. Turn off heat, and add peanuts. Mix thoroughly. Then add marshmallows, and mix again. Spread in a buttered 9 x 13 pan, and chill. Cut into small squares, and serve!
Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

Thank you for sharing! These are the best EVER!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Oh my goodness that looks so great and I don't even like marshmallows!

Unknown said...

You know how much I love this recipe! Thanks for sharing it.

Ann-Marie said...

Oh, YUM! I'm printing it right now.

Liege said...

That looks yummy. I'm glad I found your blog. See you next Wednesday :)
Liege