Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary Babe!

A few months ago, I started thinking about what to do for Eric. Not only were Christmas and his birthday coming up, but also our 15 year wedding anniversary. I wanted to do something special for him this year. He has been so supportive this year. So, I had qualified for an extra bonus with SLAH, so, I decided to save my money as surprise him. At first, I was just going to drive us to the airport, and not tell him, but a couple of weeks before, I chickened out, and told him. :) He was so excited!

I had got a Cowboys package, that got us to stay at the Gaylord Texan, an autograph session, go to a pre-game party at the corral, game tickets, and then back the next day to tour the stadium, and locker room! We had such a great time! It also helped that we beat the pants off the Giants!!! How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Good work!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!! (jealous)