Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Look out Clinton Kelly....



Ok, so most of you know that my favorite show on earth is TLC's What Not to Wear! I would LOVE to have Stacy and Clinton tell me what to wear, what works, and what doesn't. But after shopping this afternoon with Ethan...I don't know if I could handle it!

I decided to pop into Old Navy this afternoon with Ethan and Dawson to see if they had any great deals I couldn't live without. Dawson started helping me look through the clothes, like most one year olds do, and I heard Ethan say, "No Dawson, don't touch the cooties!" I turn and see Dawson grabbing "panties" off the rack. I asked him if he meant "panties"? And he said...well I call them "cooties". :)

I found a few things, and headed to the dressing rooms. Of course with two little boys, they had to come into the 2' x 2' stall with me, shopping cart in all. As if that wasn't uncomfortable enough, Ethan decided he would help choose the outfits I tried on. I tried on a few things, and then after not agreeing with my 5 year old, I was going to try on the shirt that I liked the best. I said, "I think I'm really going to like this one"...Ethan's response...."Not that one, it's hideous!"

I think next time...I'll get a sitter....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that boy. Obviously, he did great with his recovery. Have you noticed any sad speech changes yet? I love that sweet voice. I hope you go that hideous shirt!