Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!







Sunday morning before church Eric and the boys asked if I was ready for my birthday present. My birthday wasn't until Monday, so I said "SURE!" They told me they had made reservations in Avila Beach, and we were going to the coast right after church!



We stayed at the Inn at Avila Beach, (the pink hotel, as the boys call it!) and walked the pier and then headed into San Luis for dinner. We went to Firestone Grill (same as Dog House here) and then walked downtown.







The morning of my birthday, we woke up and had breakfast in Avila, beat Eric at Ms. Pacman, and then went for a walk on the beach. We found a "beached" stingray, and the boys

had fun playing in the icy cold ocean, even though it was probably only 50 degrees outside!





We then headed to Pismo, for clam chowder at Splash Cafe, and then back to San Luis for the best pizza in the world for dinner at Woodstocks pizza!



What a GREAT present! Thanks boys!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I knew this was happening and it was hard to not get excited for you on Saturday night! Your husband is sweet for planning it! Good job Eric! He has always done well with your birthday. I LOVED your 30th! NYC!