Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some SWEET news!

I'm so excited, this Fall, I have hit the ground running with a new business!  For years, while I was a consultant for Southern Living at HOME, I have collected a ton of their products!  I decided a while back, that I would start renting out my pieces for small parties and showers. Pineapple Party Girl Rental was launched!  I now several centerpieces in quantities of 20 and up, and am always adding pieces!  Check out my Pineapple Party Girl website and my Pineapple Party Girl blog!

 

I also played around with doing some candy buffets...and am happy to say it has turned into a booming business!  Spoonful of Sugar Custom Candy Buffets!  I just love it!  From birthday party, showers, and weddings, they have been a hit!  Check out my Spoonful of Sugar blog!

No comments: