Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Trip to Disneyland


Disneyland really is the "happiest place on earth"! We visited Disneyland for 5 days, and loved every minute of them! Here is a peek at our fun!

Favorite Rides :
Colton - Big Thunder Mountain, Screamin'
Zac - Space Mountain, Screamin
Ethan - Big Thunder Mountain, Toy Story
Dawson - Buzz Lightyear, Bugs Life

Favorite Memories :
*Brunch at Goofy's Kitchen
*Daddy and Dawson riding Buzz 10 times in a row!
*Getting together with our friends the Weston's
*Earthquake in LA while we were there
*Ethan riding Tower of Terror
*Boys forcing me to ride Screamin'
*Closing down Disneyland 5 nights in a row
*Ethan and his new, (ahem) friend Loni Weston
*3 boys sleeping in one pull-out couch (not that we didn't have enough beds!)
*2 Firedrills at the hotel
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

candice said...

Looks like an AWESOME trip! Great memories captured!

Your boys are really at the perfect age to really enjoy it- that's how it was when we went a few years back too!

So, how'd you like being dragged on the Screamer??!! That is our whole familiy's favorite ride for sure! But last time my boys dragged me on the Maliboomer and I can't believe I actually went on! Fun times!

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

sounds like you guys had an amazing time! :D

Unknown said...

I am so happy you had such fun. We are ready to travel together, girl. Thanks for all of the tips for our upcoming trip for our magical girl. xoxo

The Lehnick Family said...

Hi there...found your blog off of FB page and just wanted to say hello. I met you at the southern living party at Katy Metson's house and I was selling the hairbows...I noticed we were at Disneyland the same time you were! Your boys are soooo cute! I have been blogging now for awhile and LOVE it!