Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New Favorite


Eric and I got a chance to go out for our anniversary last night, and we wanted to try a new (to us) place. I have seen the Daily Grill at Palm and Nees, but didn't know exactly what it was. Coffee shop, casual, healthy? While driving around trying to pick a place, I googled it on my phone and it sounded good, and right up the alley of what we were looking for.
We were very pleasantly surprised! It was very quaint, but chic too! The food was amazing! A little pricey, but not bad at all. Eric had lamb shanks, and I had a blackberry pork chop. I just kept telling Eric, I can't believe how hot (temperature) everything was! They also had a peach and strawberry cobbler with ice cream for dessert! YUM! Ok, seriously, I'm going to jump on the treadmill right after I submit this!!!

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

We went a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it, too! Your meals sound yummy.

Laura said...

Don't do that (jump on the tredmill), savor the cobbler a little longer before feeling too guilty.......Happy Anniversary! I like Daily Grill too!

Brittany said...

I know I am out of the loop when I dont even know about this place. I yearn for home! :(

Unknown said...

I wanna go! Next time please invite us to go with you. We talk about that place, we need to get it done! Happy Anniversary. Sorry I am a bad friend and do not have it on my calendar. When is it? xoxo