Friday, September 12, 2008

One Sweet Guy!

Well, as you can see by my lack of blogging, I have been swamped, and not to mention sick. :( I have had this annoying cough for almost 2 weeks now, but have had to keep going. The boys started school, and since we homeschool...this teacher couldn't call in for a sub! I also ran a booth at the Women's Conference, and also had 3 parties, oh ya, and soccer practice 4 nights a week! Needless to say I'm a little pooped!

What does this have to do with Eric? Well, I just have to brag on him...while trying to get to the Women's Conference this week at 6:30 a.m., I was frantically trying to leave early because I had to go to the bank. Of course I was running late, but went to grab my purse, and Eric had left cash and my keys all laid out for me. :) (Not to mention he watched the boys all that day too!) This weekend he took the 3 older boys camping, but before he left, he sat me down, and turned on the TV. He told me he wanted me to relax this weekend, and he had TIVO'd me some movies. (Including my favorite...Sixteen Candles!)

Thanks Sweetie, I love you! Even after 18 years...you've still got it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eric is awesome! That was really great. Thanks for sharing.